The company’s principal nursery is located in north Oxford, UK, in the beautiful suburbs of this historic city.
The following is a list of open vacancies:
- Deputy Manager – Level 3 or graduate in a childcare discipline, EYFS literate, paperwork competent, good interpersonal skills, comfortable with taking responsibility.
- Montessori Teacher - experienced in applying the Montessori approach to children in age range 2 – 7 years, holding a Montessori qualification from an accredited organization.
For all positions with us, please note that we are rigorous in our approach to safeguarding the welfare of all children in our care. Selected candidates will demonstrate a wholehearted commitment in such matters, and will undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to apply
We like to put the emphasis on the individual, so if none of our current vacancies match your skill set, then we could still be interested in your application. Exceptional, highly qualified or experienced people who are passionate about childcare are always encouraged to apply if they meet a combination of these minimum requirements:
- Proven experience in delivering the EYFS, preferably backed up by
a strong academic record.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
- A working background in Montessori education, demonstrating
a passion for the philosophy.